2 Pers. - Breakfast not included
|From £ 237.24|
5 Pers. - Breakfast not included
|From £ 271.14|
6 Pers. - Breakfast not included
|From £ 313.50|
Located in the middle of the traditional community of Megalochori, in the centre of a stunning island, Anemolia Villa is an icon of untouched past. Surrounded by narrow streets, marble churches with traditional architectural bells, traditional housing, traditional vineyards and the residence of captains, you will feel like going back to a past age where time seems to have stopped.
Anemolia Villa evokes the atmosphere of the 1900s although it provides modern, comfortable and first-rate services for a relaxing and careless stay.
Villa Anemolia rises in the village of Megalochori, in the middle of the island, very close to the most beautiful beaches and near the town centre.
From Villa Anemolia, guests can reach the main points of interest easily: Athinios port (4 km), Airport (7.5 km), Thira (7 km), Red beach (5km), Minoan City of Akrotiri (4km), Vlihada beach (4.5 km), Perivolos - Perissas beach (5.5 km) Kamari (7 km) and Oia (17km).
Many restaurants, tavernas, cafés, bars, bakers, mini-markets, tourist shops and wineries are located just a few steps from Villa Anemolia. If you want to visit other destinations, Megalochori offers daily connections to other islands in Greece or abroad by ship or airplane.
of TripAdvisor Travelers recommend this hotel
Spent a glorious 8 days at Villa Anemolia with husband and 20 year old son. The villa is a haven and is beautifully kept and maintained to a very high standard. The location was perfect for us as Megelachori is an extremely unspoilt traditional village which was a welcome respite from busier parts of this beautiful island. We were so well looked after by Spyridoula from the moment we booked. She arranged the airport transfer and car hire and made numerous recommendations throughout the week all of which were perfect. We would highly recommend Villa Anemolia and enjoyed every minute of our stay.
The location is fabulous away from the overcrowded tourist spots yet living in a charming traditional village. The villa was kept spic and span .Our stay was made even more enjoyable with Spiridoula hospitality and friendliness . Have already recommended friends to stay there!
"less is more"
Wow .. what an amazing surprise we got when we arrived at Anemolia Villa ! Rarely I can say that its was better then the pictures but Anemolia Villa IS. Its clean, peaceful, beautiful and really well located + Spyridoula is an amazing host with a big heart and so is Megalochori and its people. Do not hesitate to book !!! We would go back in a heartbeat !!!
Four of us stayed in Anemolia Villa for 10 days during August. We had the most amazing holiday in this lovely villa and village. The Villa is located in the centre of a lovely traditional village called Megalochori. It is just a short walk from lovely restaurants (Raki and Marmita highly recommended) and a few quaint shops. The villa itself has been restored to a very high standard, two spacious bedrooms each with its own private bathroom & dressing rooms. It is very well maintained and furnished and boasts a lovely hot tub and roof garden. Our hosts Spridoula and Vagelis were so welcoming and helpful, making sure all our needs were met. They took care of booking us car hire and restaurant reservations. I would highly recommend this villa.
"Villa Anemolia - wonderful accommodation"
We have just returned from a 10 night stay in this wonderful villa, which has been tastefully renovated. The villa is very clean, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a wonderful jacuzzi! This villa is situated in the quiet traditional village of Megalochori, a 5 minute walk away you will find a selection of restaurants, and a fabulous local bakery, providing freshly baked pastries, coffee and gorgeous ice cream. Spyridoula and Vagelis were most helpful, and are more than willingly to book car hire, restaurant reservations etc. We had a wonderful holiday and would recommend this villa and location without hesitation.
Early check-in: Free (On request)
Airport transfer: From £ 29.66
Luggage storage: Free
Public parking: Free
Outdoor jacuzzi: Free
Credit cards accepted by the hotel: Visa - MasterCard
Check-in: 2:00 PM , Check-out: 11:00 AM
25% of the total amount will be charged anytime after the booking. Remaining 75% payment will be charged 30 days prior to the arrival date.