"I wanna wake up, In a city that doesn't sleep. New York, New York" As Sinatra would say.
America's most cosmopolitan city offers you a variety of things to discover.
These are our favourite spots in the Big Apple:
- Head to Brooklyn Botanic Garden, an escape from the hustle and bustle.
- Stroll High Line for sunbathing, sightseeing, snacking and viewing innovative art.
- Chill at "The Top of the Standard" on the rooftop of The Standard High Line Hotel.
- Start your day with a Breakfast at Cafe Sabarsky in Manhattan.
- You can't visit New York without visiting Central Park, the most famous urban park in the central part of the borough of Manhattan. There you can enjoy many walking tours.
- Attend a Baseball match at the Yankee Stadium.
- The Rockefeller Center's Rooftop Gardens are a hidden urban gem.
- Visit the Museum of Modern Art known as MOMA.
- You shouldn't miss a Broadway Musical our favourite in "Wicked".