Madrid, capital and largest city of Spain, offers an attractive blend of tradition and modernity.
Prestigia.com invites you to discover its favorite spots in Madrid:
- Head to Buen Retiro Park, known as El Retiro, an oasis in the bustling city of Madrid.
- Enjoy an Art Walk at the Paseo del Arte and discover the Museo del Prado, the Centro de Arte Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum of Art.
- The restaurant Ramón Freixa, at hotel Unico, offers his "Perfect Brunch" every Sunday to please your five senses.
- Discover The Mercado de San Miguel, located in the heart of Madrid’s old quarter, and drop in for a drink or a bite to eat.
- Our favourite restaurant is "Ten Con Ten". Indulge in a culinary experience for a chance to be seated next to some Real Madrid players and other celebrities.
- If you love meat, you may want to splurge on a dinner at Asador Donostiarra Restaurant. It is one of the best meat restaurants in the world.
- Kikekeller, an art gallery like no other. In the back room is one of Madrid's trendiest secret bars.
- For Shopping, the street Calle de Serrano is THE place. You can also roam around its perpendicular streets such as: Goya, Hermosilla, Jorge Juan and Ortega y Gasset.
- Wander through La Latina quarter and discover the bar El Viajero and its legendary terrace.
- On the top floor of the the Salvador Bachiller's shop, there is a secret garden & tea room, a vintage oasis in the heart of Madrid.