Credit cards accepted by the hotel: MasterCard - American Express - Visa
Check-in: 3:00 AM , Check-out: 12:00 PM
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 26.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 900 and MXN 1000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: MXN 1000 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Special check-in instructions
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in
We should mention
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.