As we navigate this difficult time caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our Prestigia family and our community remains our number one priority, out of an abundance of caution we have decided to allow all our employees to work from home until further notice.
During this period we will be accommodating all customer queries and requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will continue to do everything we can to support you.
Please note that booking cancellations can be made directly on the member area.
Prestigia's customer service stays at your service 7d/7 to answer to all your requests by phone or mail.
At Prestigia.com, we strive to select luxury and boutique hotels by choosing and delivering properties with soul and identity that are designed for you.
Discover Prestigia's favourite spots in Barcelona:
- Our favourite tapas bars are Ciudad Condal and Cerveceria Catalana.
-The Dali Theatre-Museum was designed by Salvador Dali is a separate work of art worth a detour.
- The Joan Miró Foundation for lovers of contemporary art.
- And for those who want to party, we've chosen the Carpe Diem Lounge Club known as "CDLC" in El Puerto Olimpico.
-For shopping, Passeig de Gràcia, one of the main streets of the modern city, is the place for you.
- Wander through the Barrio El Raval for urban culture, music and good food.
- Ginger bar in Barrio Gotico offers the best cocktails in town.
- No visit to Barcelona would be complete without discovering the Boqueria Market in Las Ramblas.
- Also, if you are at La Boqueria during lunch time, you will find small restaurants worth trying. Our favourite is El quim.
- The ABaC restaurant awarded with 2** Michelin, offers you a unique culinary experience.