Credit cards accepted by the hotel: MasterCard - American Express - Visa
Check-in: 3:00 AM , Check-out: 12:00 PM
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 2.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 50 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
We should mention
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.