As we navigate this difficult time caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our Prestigia family and our community remains our number one priority, out of an abundance of caution we have decided to allow all our employees to work from home until further notice.
During this period we will be accommodating all customer queries and requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will continue to do everything we can to support you.
Should you need to cancel your booking, please access your customer account by following this link: https://www.prestigia.com/en/member.php
Kindly note that due to the pandemic, all cancellations need to be processed via your customer account.
Prestigia's customer service stays at your service 7d/7 to answer to all your requests by phone or mail.
At Prestigia.com, we strive to select luxury and boutique hotels by choosing and delivering properties with soul and identity that are designed for you.
Discover Prestigia's favourite spots in Paris:
- Indulge in Pierre Hermé and La Durée's macarons and other sweet treats.
- When it comes to fine dining, Le Sergent Recruteur and Le Jules Verne are our favourite addresses.
- Do not miss the best hot chocolate in Paris at Angelina.
- Thanks to "Paris Respire", every Sunday, you can enjoy a pleasant bicycle ride with Velib'.
- On Saturday, La dernière goutte welcomes you for a wine tasting.
- Stop by the Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art et enjoy its amazing exposition.
- La Route des Gourmets offers a great cheese tasting workshop.
- Don't forget to check Le Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen (Paris's main flea market) for products of all kinds and unique sights.
- A weekend in Paris without a good Brunch is not complete. Our favourites are those of Fouquet's Paris, La Cuisine - Hotel Royal Monceau and Des gars dans la cuisine in Le Marais.
- And if you decide to do your shopping on Sundays, the shops at Le Marais are open on weekends and holidays Shopping for the pleasure of shoppers.