London offers many attractions. Whether it's art, fashion, gastronomy or parks, it remains the most fascinating city in Europe.
Discover London differently with Prestigia.com:
- Nothing more "British" than an afternoon tea in London! Our favorite places are: The Goring and Sanderson.
- Discover Artesian, best bar in the world for three consecutive years.
- The Delaunay and Kopapa are our favorite spots for a chic and stylish breakfast.
- Visit the Barbican Art Gallery, the largest arts center in Europe.
- A visit to London is not complete without attending a musical in the West End.
- Treat yourself to a culinary experience at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. The cuisine is at the height of the reputation of its Chef!
- Covent Garden will charm you. Here you will find exclusive and trendy venues for shopping, but also elegant and chic restaurants.
- Walk around Primrose Hill, where you can enjoy stunning views of London. It's the perfect place for a picnic.
- A stop at the oldest pub in London is totally worth it. Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese is one of the few pubs in London that can justify the 'Ye Olde' in its name.
- Knightsbridge is ideal for shopping. You will find all the latest fashion trends.
- A walk in the Portobello Market in Notting Hill to dig out antiques and collectibles.