As we navigate this difficult time caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our Prestigia family and our community remains our number one priority, out of an abundance of caution we have decided to allow all our employees to work from home until further notice.
During this period we will be accommodating all customer queries and requests via email at email@example.com, we will continue to do everything we can to support you.
Should you need to cancel your booking, please access your customer account by following this link: https://www.prestigia.com/en/member.php
Kindly note that due to the pandemic, all cancellations need to be processed via your customer account.
Prestigia's customer service stays at your service 7d/7 to answer to all your requests by phone or mail.
Madrid, capital and largest city of Spain, offers an attractive blend of tradition and modernity.
Prestigia.com invites you to discover its favorite spots in Madrid:
- Head to Buen Retiro Park, known as El Retiro, an oasis in the bustling city of Madrid.
- Enjoy an Art Walk at the Paseo del Arte and discover the Museo del Prado, the Centro de Arte Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum of Art.
- The restaurant Ramón Freixa, at hotel Unico, offers his "Perfect Brunch" every Sunday to please your five senses.
- Discover The Mercado de San Miguel, located in the heart of Madrid’s old quarter, and drop in for a drink or a bite to eat.
- Our favourite restaurant is "Ten Con Ten". Indulge in a culinary experience for a chance to be seated next to some Real Madrid players and other celebrities.
- If you love meat, you may want to splurge on a dinner at Asador Donostiarra Restaurant. It is one of the best meat restaurants in the world.
- Kikekeller, an art gallery like no other. In the back room is one of Madrid's trendiest secret bars.
- For Shopping, the street Calle de Serrano is THE place. You can also roam around its perpendicular streets such as: Goya, Hermosilla, Jorge Juan and Ortega y Gasset.
- Wander through La Latina quarter and discover the bar El Viajero and its legendary terrace.
- On the top floor of the the Salvador Bachiller's shop, there is a secret garden & tea room, a vintage oasis in the heart of Madrid.